Dr. Nadia Pietrzykowska, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Hamilton, NJ. Dr. Pietrzykowska completed a residency at Capital Health, NJ. She currently practices at Weight & Life MD and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pietrzykowska is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Weight & Life MD
Weight & Life MD3840 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 220, Hamilton, NJ 08619 Existing Patients: (609) 631-9400
- Medical University of Warsaw, Medical School
- Geisinger Medical Center, PA, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine, Other Education — 2013
- Diplomate of the American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists, Other Education — 2013
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Other Education — 2013
- Chief Resident, Other Education — 2012
- Capital Health, NJ, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pietrzykowska?
Dr Nadia is very knowledgeable and has a realistic and healthy approach to treating obesity. She and Dr André are professional, compassionate supportive and committed to helping me succeed. They are absolutely lovely people. All the visits are one on one, structured, educational and to the point. The office staff is very professional, and the appointments are always on time. I’m on my 3rd 12 weeks session. So far I’ve lost over 40 pounds and I have no intention of quitting.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Capital Health Regional Medical Center