Dr. Nader has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dakak Nader, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cheverly, MD. Dr. Nader completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nader is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- National Institute of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Rothsild U Hosp/Technion, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3001 Hospital Dr, Cheverly, MD 20785 Existing Patients: (301) 618-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dakak?
Excellent experiences. He takes time with me and I don't feel like I'm being rushed through and out. He listens and explains things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dakak Nader, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nader's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nader accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nader frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Nader's office is located at 3001 Hospital Dr, Cheverly, MD 20785. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nader speaks Arabic, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- UM Capital Regional Health