Dr. Naji Haroun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haroun's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Naji Haroun, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Essex, MD. Dr. Haroun completed a residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He currently practices at Multi Specialty Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haroun is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Overlook Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Cmdnj-Rutgers Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Multi Specialty Healthcare
Multi Specialty Healthcare901 Eastern Blvd Ste 200, Essex, MD 21221 Existing Patients: (410) 682-5500
Multi-specialty Healthcare Group6660 Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD 21206 Existing Patients: (410) 444-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haroun?
Really nice, & professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haroun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haroun frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Hip Sprain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Haroun's office is located at 901 Eastern Blvd Ste 200, Essex, MD 21221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haroun speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Haroun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.