Dr. Myron Smith, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Miami/jackson Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Asheville Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Miami/jackson Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1990
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I've been a patient of Dr. Smith for 3 years. During that time he tried every kind of treatment short of total knee replacement to relieve arthritis pain in my knee. (injections, topical, gel lubricant) Although the treatments were helpful they were temporary. He has now recommended knee replacement and I am going to follow his advice. I have found Dr. Smith to have a kind and professional bedside manner.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville