Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Myron Belfer, MD
Dr. Myron Belfer, MD is
- Boston Children's Hospital/Judge Baker Guidance Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1961
- University Of Rochester, Graduate School, Other Education — 1961
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belfer?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Myron Belfer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Belfer's profile.
Dr. Belfer in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Belfer's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Ste BADER5 Boston, MA 02115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Belfer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Myron Belfer, MD is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Myron Belfer, MD holds board certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Department of Psychiatry300 Longwood Ave Ste BADER5, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-6680