Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sahin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Behnan Sahin, MD is a hematology specialist in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Sahin completed a residency at Nassau Co Med Center. He currently practices at Regional Health Rapid City and is affiliated with Monument Health Rapid City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahin is board certified in Hematology.
- Nassau Co Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Health Rapid City
Regional Health John T. Vucurevuch Cancer Care Institute353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57701 Existing Patients: (605) 755-2301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahin?
I have been under Dr Sahin care since 3/16 with a rare cancer. I am the only person world wide that has survived over four months with this diagnosis. Thanks to Dr Sahin I have received absolutely excellent care. Very intelligent very caring researches constantly. I feel very fortunate to have him as my oncologist. Marlene
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sahin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Sahin's office is located at 353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sahin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monument Health Rapid City Hospital
- Regional Health Lead-deadwood Hospital