Dr. Ahmad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mussaber Ahmad, DO is a cardiology specialist in Milford, DE. Dr. Ahmad completed a residency at Drexel University College of Medicine - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Bayhealth Pathology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Baystate Medical Center - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center - Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bayhealth Cardiology Consultants, Sussex Campus802 N DuPont Blvd, Milford, DE 19963 Existing Patients: (302) 422-6050
Bayhealth Medical Center640 S State St, Dover, DE 19901 Existing Patients: (302) 744-7093
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
I can't help wonder why a reviewer from Reading, PA has reviewed a Dr. Ahmad in Springfield, MA. MY Doctor Ahmad is a cardiologist. Mussaber Ahmad doesn't appear to be a common name; there are a lot of internet search hits for Dr. Ahmad in Reading, PA (My cardiologist); only one for Dr. Ahmad in Springfield. I've been studying computers since 1954; started my career in computers in 1963, and retired from IBM in 1996. At any rate, I have never had a procedure done without a second opinion.