Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Murtuza Ali, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Stanford U/Stanford Hosp. He currently practices at LSU HealthCare Network â€“ St. Charles Clinic and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Stanford U/Stanford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
I found that he listen to you and has a great attended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ali's office is located at 3700 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
- University Medical Center New Orleans
LSU HealthCare Network â€“ St. Charles Clinic
St Charles Specialty Hospital3700 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115 Existing Patients: (504) 412-1520
- 2 533 Bolivar St Rm 342, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (650) 248-6863