Dr. Azzouz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhammad Azzouz, DO is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Azzouz completed a residency at Creighton University Medical Center. He currently practices at Western Slope Cardiology PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Azzouz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Creighton University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- American University of Beirut, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Slope Cardiology PC2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 298-2273
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azzouz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Azzouz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Azzouz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Azzouz's office is located at 2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.