Dr. Muhammad Khan, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Khan, MB BS is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Dr. Tharakanatha Yarrabolu, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- St Christopher Hosp for Chldn, Fellowship Hospital
- Suny Hsc, Fellowship Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Tharakanatha Yarrabolu, MD
Cardiology3533 S Alameda St Ste H-100, Corpus Christi, TX 78411 Existing Patients: (361) 694-5086
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 3533 S Alameda St Ste H-100, Corpus Christi, TX 78411. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.