Dr. Chaudhry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhammad Chaudhry, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Chaudhry completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at LSS GROUP and is affiliated with University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaudhry is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Ayud Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ut Health North Campus Tyler11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708 Existing Patients: (903) 877-7161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhry?
Did a stent for me when my regular cardiologist was unavailable. I was very impressed. I am glad he was the doctor available to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudhry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudhry frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Chaudhry's office is located at 11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler