Dr. Muhammad Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Waye State University Hosps. He currently practices at Collin County Heart Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Collin County Heart Center
Vein Clinic of Texas4201 Medical Center Dr Ste 380, McKinney, TX 75069 Existing Patients: (972) 529-6939
- Baylor University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Health Excecutive Mba, Ut Dallas/ Ut Southwetrn Program., Other Education — 2013
- Waye State University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Waye State U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- 1982, Undergraduate School
- St Patrick College, Karachi Pakistan, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MVP Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Very friendly staff, love the whole group!
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano