Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adnan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muhammad Adnan, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Adnan completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at MD On Call PA and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adnan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Punjab Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Punjab Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MD On Call PA
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 345-8480
West Valley Medical Center1717 Arlington Ave, Caldwell, ID 83605 Existing Patients: (208) 459-4511
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adnan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adnan frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Dehydration, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Adnan's office is located at 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adnan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Denton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas