Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iqbal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Laurinburg, NC. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at Tx Tech University Health Science Center. He currently practices at Scotland Medical Center and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iqbal is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scotland Medical Center
Scotland Medical Center P.A.422 S King St, Laurinburg, NC 28352 Existing Patients: (910) 276-2100
Carolina Kidney Care PA1327 Harry West Ln, Pembroke, NC 28372 Existing Patients: (910) 522-7126
Maxton Dialysis202 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Maxton, NC 28364 Existing Patients: (910) 844-2693
Dialysis Care of Richmond County771 Cheraw Rd, Hamlet, NC 28345 Existing Patients: (910) 582-5822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
Has worked with us so well in the care of my Mom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iqbal frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Iqbal's office is located at 422 S King St, Laurinburg, NC 28352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iqbal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital