Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iqbal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Laurinburg, NC. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at Tx Tech University Health Science Center. He currently practices at Scotland Medical Center and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iqbal is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA / FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA SALUD - ESCUELA DE MED, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
Has worked with us so well in the care of my Mom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iqbal frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Iqbal's office is located at 422 S King St, Laurinburg, NC 28352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iqbal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
Scotland Medical Center
Scotland Medical Center422 S King St, Laurinburg, NC 28352 (910) 276-2100
DaVita Maxton Dialysis
Maxton Dialysis202 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Maxton, NC 28364 (910) 844-2693