Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Auburn, NY. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at Tx Tech University Health Science Center. He currently practices at RADIOTHERAPY ASSOCIATES OF UPSTATE and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iqbal is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Radiotherapy Associates of Upstate
Radiotherapy Associates306 GRANT AVE, Auburn, NY 13021 (315) 255-3461
Scotland Medical Center422 N KING ST, Laurinburg, NC 28352 (910) 276-2100
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
Has worked with us so well in the care of my Mom.
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital