Dr. Muhammad Afzal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Afzal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Afzal, MD is a pulmonologist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Afzal completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University and St Luke's Medical Center. He currently practices at PMA-Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Disease and Critical Care Consultants and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Afzal is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of California, Davis, Sacramento Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Case Western Reserve University and St Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Case Western Reserve University and Saint Luke's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Aga Khan University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Bahawal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Bahawal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Quaid-I-Azam Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Panjabi, Spanish, Vietnamese
PMA-Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Disease and Critical Care Consultants
Pulmonary Medicine Associates1485 River Park Dr Ste 200, Sacramento, CA 95815 Existing Patients: (916) 325-1040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Afzal?
This was my first appointment since receiving My CPAP. The appointment was
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Afzal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Afzal frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Afzal's office is located at 1485 River Park Dr Ste 200, Sacramento, CA 95815. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Afzal speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and Panjabi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Afzal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion