Call (330) 427-8357 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Muhamad Rifai, MD
Make an Appointment(610) 839-0671
Dr. Muhamad Rifai, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Easton, PA. Dr. Rifai completed a residency at University Of Virginia, School Of Medicine, Roanoke-Salem Program. He currently practices at Blue Mountain Psychiatry and is affiliated with Easton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rifai is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Blue Mountain Psychiatry
- National Institute Of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Virginia, School Of Medicine, Roanoke-Salem Program, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Molina Healthcare
- PPO Plus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rifai?
dr rifai and staff are the best!
- Easton Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rifai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhamad Rifai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rifai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rifai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rifai frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Rifai's office is located at 241 N 13th St, Easton, PA 18042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rifai speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.