Call (478) 217-3243 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mufid Othman, MD
Dr. Mufid Othman, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Othman completed a residency at Charleston Area Med Ctr. He currently practices at Kidney Center of Central Georgia and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Othman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Center of Central Georgia
Kidney Center of Central Georgia657 Hemlock St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3243
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Othman?
He’s a great doctor cares about his patients, listens to you, and he knows what to do to make you feel better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mufid Othman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Othman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Othman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Othman frequently treats Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Othman's office is located at 657 Hemlock St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Othman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- Navicent Health Baldwin
- Putnam General Hospital