Dr. Rahaby has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby, MD is a cardiology specialist in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Rahaby completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Cardiac EP Consultants and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahaby is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cook County Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac EP Consultants
Cardiac EP Consultants900 Technology Way Ste 220, Libertyville, IL 60048 Existing Patients: (847) 367-7171
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahaby?
Was referred to Dr. Rahaby after suffering from dizzy spells. He discovered I had LBBB & implanted a pacemaker 10 days later! Dr. Rahaby is very caring & personable & treats me with respect. He is very knowledgeable, explained the procedure thoroughly & answered my questions. It’s been 6 weeks since pacemaker & I am doing well. I would highly recommend Dr. Rahaby!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rahaby's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahaby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahaby frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rahaby's office is located at 900 Technology Way Ste 220, Libertyville, IL 60048. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital