Dr. Mansour has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Moussa Mansour, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Mansour completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mansour is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-5557
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mansour?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moussa Mansour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mansour's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mansour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mansour frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Mansour's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mansour speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital