Dr. Singer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Morton Singer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Singer completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic East Communities and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singer is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic East Communities12200 Weber Hill Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63127 Existing Patients: (314) 698-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singer frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Singer's office is located at 12200 Weber Hill Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63127. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center