Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Monica Verma, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Dalton, GA. Dr. Verma completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwest Georgia Hmtlgy/Onclgy and is affiliated with Hamilton Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Natl Inst Hlth and Fam Welfare, Medical School — 1993
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Georgia Hmtlgy/Onclgy
Nw. Georgia Hematology & Oncology PC1504 N Thornton Ave Ste 102, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (706) 226-0508
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Verma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Anemia, Leukocytosis, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 1504 N Thornton Ave Ste 102, Dalton, GA 30720. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hamilton Medical Center