Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Mona Nicolae, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Nicolae completed a residency at University Rochester. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Psychoanal Inst, Other Education — 2011
- Weill Med College, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Institute De Med Si Farm Carol Davila Bucharest Romania, Medical School — 1992
- Columbia University Medical Center, Other Education
- 1 280 Madison Ave Rm 311, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 604-4544
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nicolae?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicolae frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Nicolae's office is located at 280 Madison Ave Rm 311, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nicolae speaks Romanian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nicolae has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center