Call (740) 212-1434 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (740) 373-0669 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mona Imam, MD
New Patient(740) 248-5718
Dr. Mona Imam, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Marietta, OH. Dr. Imam completed a residency at Cleveland Clin Found. She currently practices at Memorial Health System and is affiliated with Marietta Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imam is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Cleveland Clin Found, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Khartoum Tchg Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Faculty Med University Khartoum, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imam?
Dr. Imam is kind and compassionate. She has treated both my daughter and me for more than 10 years. Dr. Imam takes the time fully explain everything and answer all questions. She and her staff are very thorough and professional.
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Imam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mona Imam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Imam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Imam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Imam frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Animal Allergies, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Imam's office is located at 320 E 8th St Ste 140, Marietta, OH 45750. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Imam speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.