Dr. Molly Black, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Black completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Overland Park Surgical Specialists and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Black is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Overland Park Surgical Specialists and Sports Medicine
Overland Park Surgical Specialists & Sports Medicine12200 W 106th St Ste 400, Overland Park, KS 66215 Existing Patients: (913) 541-5500
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Black?
Broke my radius in a car accident. Dr Black and her team were extremely knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. They presented and explained options using the language I could understand, and listened and answered all my questions patiently. It made me feel really good when my OT was impressed with the handy work done by Dr Black and her team. It’s good to know I am in good hands, especially in my time of chaos. THANK YOU!
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center