Dr. Mohsin Alhaddad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alhaddad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohsin Alhaddad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jackson, TN. Dr. Alhaddad completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Apex Cardiology and is affiliated with Jackson-madison County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alhaddad is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University, Internship Hospital
- University of Aberdeen / College Medicine And Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alhaddad?
I came to be Dr. Alhaddad's by pure luck. He was in the hospital the day I was admitted with heart attack. I feel very fortunate that he was there. I found him to be very through with explaining every detail of testing and procedures. His follow up care is excellent. The staff at Apex is top notch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alhaddad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alhaddad frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Alhaddad's office is located at 327 Summar Dr, Jackson, TN 38301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alhaddad speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alhaddad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson-madison County General Hospital
- West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital
- West Tennessee Healthcare North Hospital
Apex Cardiology327 Summar Dr, Jackson, TN 38301 (731) 423-8200