Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammad Ranginwala, MB BS is a oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Ranginwala completed a residency at Youngstown Hospital Assn|Luth Med Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Waseca. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranginwala is board certified in Hematology.
- Maimonides Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Youngstown Hospital Assn|Luth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Jinnah Post Graduate Med Ct, Internship Hospital
- Karachi Medical and Dental College, University Of Karachi, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 405-0046
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranginwala?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ranginwala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ranginwala frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Ranginwala's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Waseca
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Fairmont
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Saint James