Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohanakrishnan Sathyamoorthy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Sathyamoorthy completed a residency at Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He currently practices at Consultants in Cardiovascular Medicine and Science-fort Worth and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sathyamoorthy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School
- Texas Heart Institute / St Luke's, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Johns Hopkins, Other Education
- National Inst Hlth, Other Education
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- USA Health Network
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sathyamoorthy?
Dr. Mo saved my life and has continued to treat me for the last 12 years. I can not say enough about his knowledge, he is a genius when it comes to diagnosing the problem and finding the optimum treatment. The only problem is his office staff (MA, PA). THEY NEVER return phone calls. It doesn't matter what you are needing, appointments - new meds - refills - discomfort. It takes at least 5 -6 voicemails (over a 2-3 week period) before anybody returns your calls. I have thought about switching Drs several times... maybe its time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Sathyamoorthy frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Sinus Tachycardia, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sathyamoorthy's office is located at 1121 5th Ave Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sathyamoorthy provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mohanakrishnan Sathyamoorthy, MD is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth and Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas.
Yes, Dr. Mohanakrishnan Sathyamoorthy, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Sathyamoorthy has over 13 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Mohanakrishnan Sathyamoorthy, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
Consultants in Cardiovascular Medicine and Science-fort Worth1121 5th Ave Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 423-8585
Dr Mo Heart
Dr Mo Heart7100 Oakmont Blvd Ste 207, Fort Worth, TX 76132 (817) 423-8585
HeartPlace Baylor All Saints Hospital (BASH)1650 W Magnolia Ave Ste 102, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 922-0439