Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammed Kanaan, MD is a hematology specialist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Kanaan completed a residency at McLaren-Flint. and is affiliated with Northern Montana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanaan is board certified in Hematology.
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital
- McLaren-Flint, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Jordan- Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2940 S Meridian Ste 100, Puyallup, WA 98373 Existing Patients: (253) 428-8700
Northwest Medical Specialties1624 S I St Ste 305, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 428-8700
Northwest Medical Specialties Professional Limited Liability Company1624 S I St Ste 102, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 428-8700
Benefis Sletten Hi-line Cancer Center, LLC
Bpa Havre40 13Th St W, Havre, MT 59501 Existing Patients: (406) 262-6000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanaan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kanaan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kanaan frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kanaan's office is located at 2940 S Meridian Ste 100, Puyallup, WA 98373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanaan speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Montana Hospital