Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammad Vakassi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Belleville, IL. He currently practices at MMG Cardiology and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vakassi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MMG Cardiology4600 Memorial Dr Ste W1, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 233-3066
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vakassi?
He's very patient and talks to you when you have questions and made sure my husband got his stress test quickly before his surgery was scheduled. He's doesn't have you coming back for unnecessary visits, if your clear of any issues he doesn't need to see you unless you have a problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vakassi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vakassi frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Vakassi's office is located at 4600 Memorial Dr Ste W1, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Breese
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East