Dr. Janif has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Janif, BM is a cardiology specialist in Hays, KS. Dr. Janif completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hosp Wash U Med Sch. He currently practices at DeBakey Heart Institute and is affiliated with Clara Barton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Janif is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp Wash U Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp Wash U Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp Wash U Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U of the South Pacific, Medical School — 1988
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DeBakey Heart Institute
DeBakey Heart Institute2220 Canterbury Dr, Hays, KS 67601 Existing Patients: (786) 625-4699
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Janif?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Janif, BM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Janif's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Janif accepts your insurance.
Dr. Janif frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Janif's office is located at 2220 Canterbury Dr, Hays, KS 67601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clara Barton Hospital
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
- Hays Medical Center
- Pawnee Valley Community Hospital
- Phillips County Health Systems
- Rice Community Healthcare - Main Campus
- Rooks County Health Center
- Rush County Memorial Hospital
- The University of Kansas Health System - Great Bend Campus
- Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital