Dr. Hojjati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Hojjati, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Hojjati completed a residency at SUNY - Health Science Center At Brooklyn. He currently practices at Heart Care Center of the Valley and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hojjati is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY - Health Science Center At Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Care Center of the Valley
Heart Care Center of the Valley2680 S Val Vista Dr Bldg 16, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Existing Patients: (480) 476-8750
Renovo Clinic2680 S Val Vista Dr Ste 187, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Existing Patients: (480) 476-8750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hojjati?
Dr Hojati is the best. Very thorough and involved. Very personal treatment, not like a factory. He makes a difference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammad Hojjati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hojjati's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hojjati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hojjati frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Hojjati's office is located at 2680 S Val Vista Dr Bldg 16, Gilbert, AZ 85295. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hojjati speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center