Dr. Ghaziuddin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Ghaziuddin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Ghaziuddin completed a residency at U Nottingham. He currently practices at University Of Michigan Psych and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghaziuddin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Nottingham, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Farnborough Hosp Rotation, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Michigan Psych
Ambulatory Psychiatry4250 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 764-6443
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghaziuddin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghaziuddin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghaziuddin frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy.
Dr. Ghaziuddin's office is located at 4250 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan