Dr. Mohammad Gharavi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Gharavi completed a residency at La Co U Southern Calif Med Ctr. He currently practices at California Center for Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gharavi is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School
- St Vincent Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- La Co U Southern Calif Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- La Co U Southern Calif Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Huron Rd Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gharavi?
Many moons ago (January 2001) the good Dr. performed a quad bypass on me. He does not Cherry Pick! I am still alive and kicking at age 67, here in S. Florida. Every day is a bonus! Rich S.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center