Dr. Mortada has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Mortada, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Mortada completed a residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mortada is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Damascus, Medical School — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mortada?
Great guy, easy to understand, explains & answers questions well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammad Mortada, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mortada's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mortada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mortada frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mortada's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center