Dr. Salem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohamed Salem, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Salem completed a residency at John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology- AIN and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salem is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, Residency Hospital — 1988
- John Stroger Hosp Cook Cnty, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Cairo Faculty Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Cairo Univer, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology- AIN
Fresenius Medical Care Polk - J V557 W Polk St, Chicago, IL 60607 Existing Patients: (312) 834-0653
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salem?
I met Dr Salem after being diagnosed with kidney failure I just want to tell the world he's an awesome doctor I would Def recommend him to anyone in need of a nephrology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohamed Salem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salem frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Salem's office is located at 557 W Polk St, Chicago, IL 60607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salem speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital