Dr. Mohamed Abdelmoula, MD is a family medicine specialist in Katy, TX. Dr. Abdelmoula completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at Alexandria Clinic and is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdelmoula is board certified in Family Practice.
Alexandria Clinic, Katy1836 Snake River Rd, Katy, TX 77449 Existing Patients: (281) 578-9000
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Diplomate American Board Of Family Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdelmoula?
Great Doctor. Excellent service. Waiting time is normal 10 to 15 minutes. Very caring and professional.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital