Dr. Hussein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohamed Hussein, MD is a hematology specialist in Wyoming, MN. Dr. Hussein completed a residency at Lutheran Medical Center. He currently practices at UM Physicians Cancer Center and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Lakes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hussein is board certified in Hematology.
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Lutheran Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- U Ein Shams, Cairo, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UM Physicians Cancer Center
Fairview Lakes Health Services5200 Fairview Blvd, Wyoming, MN 55092 Existing Patients: (651) 982-7980
Fairview Northland Medical Center
Fairview Northland Medical Center911 Northland Dr, Princeton, MN 55371 Existing Patients: (763) 389-1313
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohamed Hussein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hussein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hussein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hussein frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Hussein's office is located at 5200 Fairview Blvd, Wyoming, MN 55092. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank