Dr. Mohamad Al-Ahdab, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Al-Ahdab's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohamad Al-Ahdab, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Al-Ahdab completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Kansas Kids Heart Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas State University, Other Education — 2009
- Kansas University, Other Education — 2009
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Illinois Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New Arabia Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas Kids Heart Center
Kansas Kids Heart Center PA7015 E Central Ave Ste 2, Wichita, KS 67206 Existing Patients: (316) 440-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Ahdab?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al-Ahdab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Al-Ahdab frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Al-Ahdab's office is located at 7015 E Central Ave Ste 2, Wichita, KS 67206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Ahdab speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Al-Ahdab has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.