Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitul Shah, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Family Medical Center and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saurashtra University / M.P. Shah Medical College, Medical School
- Wayne State University, Medical School
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Western Kentucky University/Bowling Green Medical Center, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Medical Center
Family Medical Center2863 Delaney Ave, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 843-1620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitul Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Cough, Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, and Smoking Cessation Counseling.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 2863 Delaney Ave, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak