Dr. Mitchel Fromm II, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fromm II's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mitchel Fromm II, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Fromm II completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Akron Gnrl Med Ctr Rdtn Onclgy and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fromm II is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Akron Gnrl Med Ctr Rdtn Onclgy
Cleveland Clinic Akron General Medical Center1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307 Existing Patients: (330) 344-6448
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fromm II?
Dr. Fromm and his staff are a fantastic team of warm and professional individuals working in a high stress area of treatment. My interactions with everyone from front desk to valet parking were always accommodating, friendly, and extremely respectful. Dr Fromm is good natured and positive in every respect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fromm II accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fromm II frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Fromm II's office is located at 1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fromm II has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center