Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitchell Martin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Tennessee Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Cancer Specialists
Tennessee Cancer Specialists9957 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932 Existing Patients: (865) 693-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin was our Oncologist for my wife's breast cancer and our son's Hodgkin's Lymphoma treatments. He is the exact person you want in your corner when facing a cancer diagnosis. Extremely knowledgeable and open with his patients about the treatment options. He takes his time in explaining each step and process. Brilliant Doctor with remarkable "bedside manner".
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Breast Diseases, Blood Disorders, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 9957 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center