Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Mitchell Kahn, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Bensalem, PA. Dr. Kahn completed a residency at John F Kennedy Mem Hosp. He currently practices at Foot & Ankle Specialist of Bucks County and is affiliated with Jefferson Frankford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kahn is board certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
- John F Kennedy Mem Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Foot & Ankle Specialist of Bucks County3554 Hulmeville Rd Ste 104, Bensalem, PA 19020 Existing Patients: (215) 245-1818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kahn?
Thorough and precise. Friendly and attentive. Feel fully confident with his recommendations and treatment. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kahn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kahn frequently treats Foot Sprain, Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Spur.
Dr. Kahn's office is located at 3554 Hulmeville Rd Ste 104, Bensalem, PA 19020. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Lower Bucks Hospital