Dr. Hoffman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitchel Hoffman, MD is a oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Hoffman completed a residency at University South FL. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University South FL, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University South FL, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University South FL, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoffman?
Outstanding! What a fantastic human being! Extremely compassionate, super intelligent, and an expert in his field! Wish I could pack him up and take him back to Mobile with me. Was introduced to him by Dr Malafa who discovered ovarian issues on PET scan and he came right up within minutes to give his take and he and Dr. Malafa worked on a plan of attack within minutes. They are so amazing! Love both Drs!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital