Dr. Mirle Girish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Girish's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mirle Girish, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Girish completed a residency at St Elizabeth Hosp. He currently practices at Wellmont Medical Associates Kingsport at Stone and is affiliated with Indian Path Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Girish is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Mangalore University / Kasturba Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- NY Downtown Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Girish?
He has been a great doctor for me & my unusual diagnoses- & very helpful in all my needs! I would never change!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Girish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Girish frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Girish's office is located at 111 W Stone Dr Ste 200, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Girish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indian Path Community Hospital
- Norton Community Hospital