Dr. Mirela Andrei, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Andrei's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mirela Andrei, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Andrei completed a residency at Rochester General Hospital. She currently practices at Summit Cancer Centers North Spokane and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Andrei is board certified in Hematology.
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rochester General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rochester General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Carol Davila University Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Cancer Centers North Spokane
Summit Cancer Centers North Spokane6001 N Mayfair St, Spokane, WA 99208 Existing Patients: (855) 786-6482
Summit Cancer Centers Spokane Valley
Summit Cancer Centers Spokane Valley13424 E Mission Ave Ste A, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 Existing Patients: (855) 786-6482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrei?
Dr Andrei was very professional, the staff was efficient and my appointment was on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrei accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrei frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Andrei's office is located at 6001 N Mayfair St, Spokane, WA 99208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Andrei has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center