Dr. Mir Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mir Ali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Finch University Health Sci/chgo M School. He currently practices at Diagnostic Heart Center and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Finch University Health Sci/chgo M School, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diagnostic Heart Center
Diagnostic Heart Center624 W Duarte Rd Ste 207, Arcadia, CA 91007 Existing Patients: (626) 446-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Pulmonary Valve Disease.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 624 W Duarte Rd Ste 207, Arcadia, CA 91007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Arabic, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California