Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Mina Oza, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Oza completed a residency at City Hospital Center At Elmhurst. She currently practices at Northside Mental Health Hospital Inc.
- City Hospital Center At Elmhurst, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- City Hospital Center At Elmhurst, Residency Hospital — 1984
- LADY HARDINGE HOSPITAL & KALAWATI SARAN CHILDREN'S HOSP NEW DELHI INDIA, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, University Of Delhi, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oza?
Visited many psychiatrist during 6 years with no results for my depression, anxiety and bipolarity conditions. Wonderful professional Dr.Mina Oza changed my life forever....thanks to her knowledge and assertive communication skills with sick people, in less than 2 months she found me the right prescription that still helping me to be almost completely functional. I improved my behavior, my sleep and communication skills very much. Miss you Dr Oza.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Oza frequently treats Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, and Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder.
Dr. Oza's office is located at 12512 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oza speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Northside Mental Health Hospital Inc12512 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 932-5619