Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 403-1677.
Dr. Min Chen, MD
New Patient(253) 444-2030
Dr. Min Chen, MD is a hematology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at MultiCare Regional Cancer Center - Tacoma. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
MultiCare Regional Cancer Center - Tacoma
MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital1003 S 5th St # 4, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin, Minnan
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Illinois Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Cook County Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Univ TX, Other Education — 1984
- Taipei Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen is the first doctor that I have had to treat my antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) that looked for ways to help mitigate problems that are associated with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Min Chen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, Anemia, and Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease).
Dr. Chen's office is located at 1003 S 5th St # 4, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen speaks Taiwanese, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese, Min Nan. View profile to see all.