Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577.
Dr. Mikhail Malek, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Mikhail Malek, MD is a cardiology specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Malek completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. He currently practices at Arch Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Malek is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital — 1989
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSmart Preferred
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Peach State Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- United Healthcare
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malek?
Dr. Malek treated me during a heart attack and I'm an ongoing patent. I find him to be extremely knowledgeable, higly skilled, very professional, compassionate and a great listener. Having a heart attack has to qualify as one of the worse events of your life but encountering Dr Malek in the midst of that chaos has to be considered one of the most fortitous. A very impressive guy.....
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mikhail Malek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malek frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Malek's office is located at 1955 Citracado Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malek speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.